Most frequent questions and answers
Go to www.nstacom.com and click on SIGN UP NOW on the home page. Complete the form. You are required to enter the following mandatory information; your Username (must be 11 characters), email, phone number, password, select agreed and click on REGISTER. You will receive a verification code, enter the code and click on verify. The next page requires that you provide your first name, surname, select your region, district, constituency, electoral area and others. Note, you can at this point SKIP the page. When you click on SKIP, it will take you to the login page to enter your phone number and password and click on the login button.
There are two reasons you cannot send messages on your nstacom account;
- If you have not updated your location details or the rest of your registration information required. To do that, click on UPDATE PROFILE on the menu list.
- It may be that you don’t have enough credit for the medium you want to send the message; therefore you need to top up your credit. To buy credit, click on CREDIT and select BUY CREDIT, select the SERVICE, enter the amount you what to buy, tick the AGREE box and click on PURCHASE CREDIT ( read the instruction below the page)
No. Your credit never expires until you have used it.
You can send SMS, Voice Call and Webmail messages on nstacom.
- HOW TO SEND SMS: click on BULK SMS on the menu and select compose, ensure your sender ID is not more than 11 character, select the contact group you want to send the message to (if only you have uploaded contacts) otherwise enter the numbers individually and separate them with comma (,). Enter the subject of the message, compose the message and click on send message to send.
- HOW TO SEND WEBMAIL: (share video, audio, documents), click on WEBMAIL on the menu and select compose, ensure your sender ID is not more than 11 character, select the contact group you want to send the message to (if only you have uploaded contacts) otherwise enter the numbers individually and separate them with comma (,). Compose your notification message (brief introductory message; it must be catchy enough to compel the reader to read more). Click on BROWSE to select your file to attach (file size must be less than 20mb. Enter the subject of the message, compose the message and click on send message to send.
- HOW TO SEND VOICE CALL: click on VOICE BLAST on the menu and select SEND VOICE CALL, ensure your sender ID is not more than 11 character, select the contact group you want to send the message to (if only you have uploaded contacts) otherwise enter the numbers individually and separate them with comma (,).Click on BROWSE to select your MP3 audio file to attach (file size must be less than 20mb. Enter the subject of the message and click on send message to send call.
Once you send a message, you will see a status message indicating that the message is sent successfully. You can select SENT under Bulk SMS, Webmail or Voice Blast on the menu to view all sent messages. Click on DELIVERY REPORT to view the delivery status of each message. You can filter the contact status to view the contacts who clicked on the link to read more, replied, liked, disliked etc. If you need detailed report, contact us to pull the report for you.
Yes it does. To improve the delivery rate, the system automatically sends a second attempt to only numbers which were either busy or switched off after the first attempt.
Login to your nstacom account, click on ADD CONTACTS/GROUPS on the menu, then select GROUP to create the group name. After, click on VIEW CONTACTS and select either UPLOAD CONTACTS FROM EXCEL (download the excel form to enter the name, description and contact number on the excel form to upload. For bulk contacts where you don’t know their names, you can use one name and description for all, on excel the contact numbers will be 9 digits instead of 10 digits) or ADD NEW CONTACTS (if you want to upload the contacts individually).
You must complete details on the contacts upload form including selecting the location details then attach the excel file and then click on Submit Query or Add. Note that the location details are recommended, however if you are not sure of the District, Constituency, Electoral Area of the contact location you can skip; but it is mandatory you select the region.
When you sign up on nstacom, your account is configured to a default two-way traffic number; meaning your voice calls will be sent on a 10 digits default Tigo number. The number is two-way traffic because when you send a voice call and the user receives or misses the call and dials the number, the message will replay.
The disadvantage of using the default number is that your message does not stay on the number for long for recipients who missed your call to dial for playback of the message. If in between the time you sent the voice call another user also send a voice call, his message will wipe/delete or replace your message since both are using the default number. To address this you must have your own dedicated number.
You must contact us to configure your dedicated number. It comes at a fee for rental. Once you’re dedicated number is configure all your calls will be sent on that number and you can be 100% sure that those who missed your call will hear a playback of the audio message when they dial the number. Your audio message remains on the dedicated number until it is replaced by your next voice call.
Yes you can. All users have a web page where the sent message is displayed for recipients to view through a default web link which accompanies the SMS. This customized webpage has image slider banner which enables users to upload advert image on the slider. By uploading your advert image, you reach more people with your advert or promotions when you send bulk messages.
The recommended dimension is 1170 x 600 pixels and the resolution should be 300. Ensure that relevant information on the image are not close to the edges. Ensure mobile responsiveness of the image bring relevant information to close to the middle region. Watch the video tutorial for further demonstration.
Nstacom has an inbuilt feedback loop with enables the sender and recipients to interact even though the recipient may not have nstacom account. Recipients can reply messages when they click on the web link and use the reply button below the page. They can also connect with the sender via whatsapp, provided the sender provided his/her whatsapp number on the Update Profile form.
Yes it is possible for recipients to share messages on social media by clicking on the share button when they click on the link in the SMS.
No you can’t. You must use a different number to create each account.
Click on CREDIT on the menu, click on REPORT AN ISSUE to send your complaints or you can chat with customer service online by visiting www.nstacom.com
There is no nstacom mobile app yet so in the meantime download the nstacom android apk file below the login page. Note that because the android Apk is not on playstore, you will receive a prompt that says the file you are downloading is not secure. Don’t worry about that, go ahead and download it; it’s safe!
If you sign up for the Business Account then you can have access to geographically compiled contacts by clicking on the VIEW MORE CONTACTS OPTIONS on the compose page for SMS, Webmail or Voice Call to display options to filter contacts by location. You can directly contact us for help.
Yes it can be considered based on the volume of contacts or messages you are sending. Learn more from https://nstacom.com/pricing/
Yes, when it is investigated it and it proves your account was charged but the messages did not send. You must report this within 24 hours.